Friday, December 19, 2014

It's the Last Day Before Christmas Break!!!

I'm so excited about it, but really, I don't know that we've really done any school this week. My 17yo has finished her biology course, my son did a few math questions and some reading--and his guitar practice--but other than that, it's been shopping and trying to fight off or get over illness and lots and lots of Doctor Who. :D

I've got things percolating in my brain for things to implement after Christmas; the unfortunate thing is that I forgot to write some of the ideas down and can't think of them at the moment. I should probably sit down and just brainstorm on paper (or here); it might come back to me. (Yes, yes, here is Christmas, almost here, shopping not yet done and all that, and I'm living in the future. *sigh*)

Okay, let me bring myself back to the present: It's the last day before Christmas break! My husband is a teacher (yep! we are both trained teachers and chose to homeschool) and will be off as of noon. My daughter has already bought her brother's gifts and is painting for everybody else. She did my mom and step-dad's gift; I suppose I should get myself out of the house for a bit so she has a space and time to paint for me and her dad with around.

What am I babbling about? I'm not even sure. My husband's alarm went off, as usual, at 5:45 this morning, but since I got to bed after midnight, I think my thinking skills are a little fuzzy today. Now that's something to be excited about for Christmas break: no more alarms to wake me up so early for a couple of weeks! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment